Cricket development in the Laikipia region is being used as a vehicle to target social issues including:
1. Creating HIV/Aids awareness through cricket,
2. Targeting alcohol and substance abuse through cricket,
3. Empowering Girls and Women through cricket,
4. Building peace amongst rival communities through cricket,
5. Using cricket as a way to spread messages about conservation and engaging children and youth in conservation activities.
Visit our Campaigns to contribute and support our activities through Paypal by clicking here