• To introduce and expand the sport of cricket in 40 schools and 10 youth groups in Laikipia County by 2020.
• To reduce the HIV/AIDS prevalence rate by 25% in Laikipia County by 2020.
• To reduce the cases of FGM and early marriages by 40% in the greater Laikipia County by 2020.
• To build peace and harmony amongst rival pastoral communities living in Laikipia and the adjacent conties by 2020.
• To reduce the incidence of drug and substance abuse among the youth by 50% in Laikipia North district by 2020.
• To create linkages between the community and conservation bodies in Laikipia county for sustainable living through community empowerment.